Without FAME e-Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former multi-gaming organization remade as a Starcraft II team.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wafflelisk's Application to Without FAME

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Waffles

Wafflelisk's Application to Without FAME Empty
PostSubject: Wafflelisk's Application to Without FAME   Wafflelisk's Application to Without FAME Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:49 pm

SC2 Name: Wafflelisk
Character Code: 163
Race: Zerg
Current League: Silver

Best Match-up: ZvP
Worse Match-up: ZvZ (completely lost, win rate about 50/50)

Experience with Playhem and/or z33k? None
Any competitive experience? None
Are you currently on a team/clan? No
If yes, why are you leaving that team/clan? N/A

Current Personal Goals (related to SC2): My eventual goal is to play SC2 at a competitive level, and to compete in local/regional tournaments.
Why would you like to join Without FAME?: I know that I'm not going to become high Masters in a month, so in the short-term my goals are segmented towards improving individual aspects of my play. I know playing and learning to macro is the best thing for me to do at the moment, but I would still like to correct my bad habits before I start playing opponents that I can't beat by out-macroing them.

In regards to why I want to join this specific team, it's because of all the teams accepting applications from players of my level, this one seems the most professional/well put and more devoted to improving gameplay than socializing. The fact that this team is also looking to become a top foreign clan appeals to me because I am also looking towards becoming a top North American player.

On average, how many 1v1 games do you play a day (including custom 1v1s): 7-15. If I were to be accepted, I would play more as I thrive on structure.
What are your usual playing hours: 3 p.m to 5 a.m Pacific time are my waking hours. I spend a few hours of this per day either in class or doing homework, and the rest is spent playing games or watching streams/events. The days/hours of my classes change every semester, but I have at least 4 completely free days a week to devote to improvement.

My physical location (in case it matters) is Vancouver.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my application. If anyone would like to know anything else, feel free to message me on Battle.net.

- Ryan.
Back to top Go down
AverageHero
Admin
AverageHero

PostSubject: Re: Wafflelisk's Application to Without FAME   Wafflelisk's Application to Without FAME Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:09 pm

Exactly what I'm looking for. Come by channel wFe
Back to top Go down
https://withoutfame.forumotion.com
AverageHero
Admin
AverageHero

PostSubject: Re: Wafflelisk's Application to Without FAME   Wafflelisk's Application to Without FAME Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:27 pm

or at least add me to friends so i can message you zz
Back to top Go down
https://withoutfame.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wafflelisk's Application to Without FAME   Wafflelisk's Application to Without FAME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wafflelisk's Application to Without FAME
Page 1 of 1