Without FAME e-Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former multi-gaming organization remade as a Starcraft II team.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Solistice's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solistice

Solistice

Solistice's application Empty
PostSubject: Solistice's application   Solistice's application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:10 am

SC2 Name:Solistice
Character Code:602
Race: protoss
Current League: Gold
Best Match-up: Protoss im pretty sure.
Worse Match-up: Zerg

Experience with Playhem and/or z33k? I've played in the Daywalker Platnium and under and other smaller tournies
Any competitive experience? no ,I'e had no competitive experience but i can start having some now. :)unless sports count then yeaa
Are you currently on a team/clan? no
If yes, why are you leaving that team/clan?N/a

Current Personal Goals (related to SC2): Get to masters then maybe eventually in grand master.Improve my mechanics and game decision making.I would like to join Without FAME because i feel that i will be able to improve as a player and get better and play to my fullest potential. Talk to people about strategies,builds or practice with, Find new friends. Play at a more competitive level.

On average, how many 1v1 games do you play a day (including custom 1v1s): usually, its random but usually i want to try to play more than 5. IF i was accepted i would put more time to play more games.
What are your usual playing hours: usually, on the weekends i play from 5pm -12am MDT and on weeknights 4pm to 10pm MDT except on Tuesdays. I am also involved in other activities so this isnt exact always.

Thanks for reading.Smile
Back to top Go down
AverageHero
Admin
AverageHero

Solistice's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solistice's application   Solistice's application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:58 am

Come by channel wFe, we could really use a protoss player = )
Back to top Go down
https://withoutfame.forumotion.com

Solistice's application
Page 1 of 1