Without FAME e-Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former multi-gaming organization remade as a Starcraft II team.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Recruit: RawKitMan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RawKitMa

New Recruit: RawKitMan Empty
PostSubject: New Recruit: RawKitMan   New Recruit: RawKitMan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:21 am

SC2 Name: RawKitManRH
Character Code: 639
Race: Protoss
Current League: Gold/Plat (multiple accounts)

Best Match-up: PvT
Worse Match-up: PvZ

Experience with Playhem and/or z33k? Got to top 8 in z33k Plat BattleField tourneys. Been a few weeks since I've participated.
Any competitive experience? Several Z33k tournaments
Are you currently on a team/clan? Relentless Heroes
If yes, why are you leaving that team/clan? There is a very huge disconnect in the clan that there is very little involvement in clan matters. Plus it seems the focus is heavily shifting to Diablo 3.

Current Personal Goals (related to SC2): Just trying to get better. i don't care about the league/ladder system as long as I'm learning
Why would you like to join Without FAME?: I'm hoping the community/team aspect is much more dynamic and involved that what I've previously dealt with.

On average, how many 1v1 games do you play a day (including custom 1v1s): On days that I get to play (ie days I'm not working) I'll play between 10-12 games.
What are your usual playing hours: It varies based on my schedule but I'm also on Hawaii time.
Back to top Go down
AverageHero
Admin
AverageHero

New Recruit: RawKitMan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Recruit: RawKitMan   New Recruit: RawKitMan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:25 am

Sorry, Without FAME isn't a community, it is a small competitive team and doesn't seem to be what you're looking for.
Back to top Go down
https://withoutfame.forumotion.com

New Recruit: RawKitMan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Without FAME e-Sports :: Join Without FAME :: Applications-
Jump to: