Without FAME e-Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former multi-gaming organization remade as a Starcraft II team.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OldFash

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:46 pm

SC2 Name:niOldFashion( In process of thinking of new one)
Character Code:171
Race:Terran
Current League:Platinum

Best Match-up: TVT
Worse Match-up:TvZ

Experience with Playhem and/or z33k? played it a few times. Won the daily for silver division about a month ago.
Any competitive experience?Mostly just playhem. I hope to join and be doing clan wars soon.
Are you currently on a team/clan?No
If yes, why are you leaving that team/clan?

Current Personal Goals (related to SC2):High diamond/masters by end of the calendar year.
Why would you like to join Without FAME?: This seems like the right clan for me. There are a few Diamond/masters to offer advice, and plenty of people around my level to practice with. Your goal is to stay small, and this is the key for me. I don't want to join a big community. I want to join a small close knit group. The advantages being the level of focus and detail that can go into improving an individuals game. I also want to be part of a team, not just another member of a community.

I know you guys maybe full at the moment, However I don't think there is another clan out their that aligns so well with my interests, and I believe I can be a key member of a team if given the chance. Plus I'm perfectly willing to put Your clan tag in my name!! Smile

On average, how many 1v1 games do you play a day (including custom 1v1s):I would say i play about 10-15 games a day. I am now solely focusing on 1v1s.
What are your usual playing hours: I play mainly around 7 -12 pm est. I hop online on and off during the day as well.
Back to top Go down
AverageHero
Admin
AverageHero

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:05 pm

Come by channel wFe so we can talk
Back to top Go down
https://withoutfame.forumotion.com

Application
Page 1 of 1