Without FAME e-Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former multi-gaming organization remade as a Starcraft II team.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MiNuS' aplication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MiNuS396

MiNuS' aplication Empty
PostSubject: MiNuS' aplication   MiNuS' aplication Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:13 am

SC2 Name: MiNuS
Character Code: 663
Race: Zerg
Current League: Gold

Best Match-up: ZvP or Zvt
Worse Match-up: ZvZ

Experience with Playhem and/or z33k? I have a playhem account and just started on it. I don't know z33k
Any competitive experience? Not on sc2. I use to play competitive on DoD a long time ago Razz
Are you currently on a team/clan? No
If yes, why are you leaving that team/clan?

Current Personal Goals (related to SC2): Continue learning the game and get better at it. I know strats and matchup really well because of the esport seen but still need to pratice my macro and micro. I' climbing up the ladder really fast and destroying platinium players right now with macro base games and trying to get use to the harass. My goal is to get the Master level on ladder pretty soon.
Why would you like to join Without FAME?: I would like to get part of a team and pratice with other people. With or without a team, I'll continu training but I want to get part of something big.

On average, how many 1v1 games do you play a day (including custom 1v1s): 5 to 10(more if i get the time)
What are your usual playing hours: Day on day off and pretty much every evening.
Back to top Go down
AverageHero
Admin
AverageHero

MiNuS' aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: MiNuS' aplication   MiNuS' aplication Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:12 am

come by channel wFe to talk and play some games
Back to top Go down
https://withoutfame.forumotion.com

MiNuS' aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Without FAME e-Sports :: Join Without FAME :: Applications-
Jump to: