Without FAME e-Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former multi-gaming organization remade as a Starcraft II team.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: LongShot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XLongShotX

Application: LongShot Empty
PostSubject: Application: LongShot   Application: LongShot Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:56 am

SC2 Name: LongShot
Character Code: 834
Race: Zerg
Current League: Silver ( top 8 )

Best Match-up: ZvP
Worse Match-up: ZvZ

Experience with Playhem and/or z33k? I've played in three of Playhem's bronze-silver tournaments.

Any competitive experience? Only the aforementioned Playhem tournaments.

Are you currently on a team/clan? No

If yes, why are you leaving that team/clan? N/A

Current Personal Goals (related to SC2): As of this moment, get to gold before season 8. I was in gold back when I played semi-consistently, and as a result of taking an extended break from the game I've now dropped to silver. I'm not starting school until the fall semester, so I have plenty of free time. With StarCraft being a major passion of mine, I would like to know if getting to Masters is an achievable goal and am going to take this time to find out and give it my best shot.

Why would you like to join Without FAME?: It's difficult to improve in this game without the help of others. Being in a team would give me the opportunity to innovate and discuss with my peers/betters, which is ten times more valuable than Zerg Strategy Channel (/facepalm) . I believe that I have potential but I need support and help to find it. The goal that this clan has to grow as a team is also really respectable, other clans that I have looked into stress the separation between masters and lower leagues, which being a gold player myself is a big turn off. On top of improving myself, I try to add as much beneficial content/input as I can with the skill set I posses.

On average, how many 1v1 games do you play a day (including custom 1v1s): ~7
What are your usual playing hours: 6pm-12pm
Back to top Go down
XLongShotX

PostSubject: Re: Application: LongShot   Application: LongShot Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:04 pm

I'll assume that you're roster is full. Thanks for your time
Back to top Go down
AverageHero
Admin
AverageHero

PostSubject: Re: Application: LongShot   Application: LongShot Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:11 am

I was with my gf for the weekend. If you see this come by channel wFe
Back to top Go down
https://withoutfame.forumotion.com
XLongShotX

PostSubject: Application: LongShot   Application: LongShot Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:18 pm

I've actually joined my friends clan in the meantime Sad maybe if it doesn't work out? Who knows.

I really appreciate you responding though, and I hope you had a good weekend with your gf.

GL to you guys ^-^
Back to top Go down
AverageHero
Admin
AverageHero

PostSubject: Re: Application: LongShot   Application: LongShot Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:13 pm

alright, glhf
Back to top Go down
https://withoutfame.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: LongShot   Application: LongShot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: LongShot
Page 1 of 1