Without FAME e-Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former multi-gaming organization remade as a Starcraft II team.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WithoutFameApplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GCat

WithoutFameApplication Empty
PostSubject: WithoutFameApplication   WithoutFameApplication Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:39 pm

Subject: Application Format Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:41 am
Copy and paste this into a new thread!

SC2 Name: GravityCat
Character Code:902
Race: Zerg
Current League: Mid Diamond

Best Match-up: ZvP
Worse Match-up: ZvZ

Experience with Playhem and/or z33k? Some success.
Any competitive experience? None.
Are you currently on a team/clan? Nope.
If yes, why are you leaving that team/clan?

Current Personal Goals (related to SC2): Masters league, but I'd like to compete a bit as well. I'd love to get to Grandmaster.
Why would you like to join Without FAME?: I was reading through the clan list on TL, and I noticed the positive attitude you took in making the post, and though it might seem like a small thing, I liked how your goal is to improve. I think it is much safer to join a team that is looking to improve rather than a team who is already at what they would consider peak or near peak performance. It also shows that you understand what needs to be done, and you are making a point to emphasize it. I was also impressed with your clan history, it's actually pretty interesting to know that you have participated in tournaments before. Also, I will be streaming my laddering soon, and I would be happy to help promote the team there as well if I am accepted. I also like how you listed that you value good sportsmanship in what is expected of team members; that's something you don't see as a goal from many other teams, which is sad. I meet the rest of the goals that the team has, and I would love to be apart of WithoutFAME Very Happy

On average, how many 1v1 games do you play a day (including custom 1v1s):
What are your usual playing hours:
Back to top Go down
GravityCat

WithoutFameApplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: WithoutFameApplication   WithoutFameApplication Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:52 pm

SC2 Name: GravityCat
Character Code:902
Race: Zerg
Current League: Mid Diamond

Best Match-up: ZvP
Worse Match-up: ZvZ

Experience with Playhem and/or z33k? Some success.
Any competitive experience? None.
Are you currently on a team/clan? Nope.
If yes, why are you leaving that team/clan?

Current Personal Goals (related to SC2): Masters league, but I'd like to compete a bit as well. I'd love to get to Grandmaster.
Why would you like to join Without FAME?: I was reading through the clan list on TL, and I noticed the positive attitude you took in making the post, and though it might seem like a small thing, I liked how your goal is to improve. I think it is much safer to join a team that is looking to improve rather than a team who is already at what they would consider peak or near peak performance. It also shows that you understand what needs to be done, and you are making a point to emphasize it. I was also impressed with your clan history, it's actually pretty interesting to know that you have participated in tournaments before. Also, I will be streaming my laddering soon, and I would be happy to help promote the team there as well if I am accepted. I also like how you listed that you value good sportsmanship in what is expected of team members; that's something you don't see as a goal from many other teams, which is sad. I meet the rest of the goals that the team has, and I would love to be apart of WithoutFAME Very Happy

On average, how many 1v1 games do you play a day (including custom 1v1s): 5, though will be playing more since I will have more free time.
What are your usual playing hours: 4-8 hours a day.

Sorry, had to finish that last bit of the application up, thanks for reading this!
Back to top Go down

WithoutFameApplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Without FAME e-Sports :: Join Without FAME :: Applications-
Jump to: