Without FAME e-Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former multi-gaming organization remade as a Starcraft II team.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Krazy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krazy

Application: Krazy Empty
PostSubject: Application: Krazy   Application: Krazy Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:39 pm

SC2 Name: Krazy
Character Code: 389
Race: Protoss
Current League: Diamond

Best Match-up: PvT
Worse Match-up: PvZ

Experience with Playhem and/or z33k? Played tournaments on each site
Any competitive experience? Not other than the occasional noob tournament on z33k/playhem
Are you currently on a team/clan? No
If yes, why are you leaving that team/clan?

Current Personal Goals (related to SC2): My goal is to be at the very least high master by the end of this year. GM would be a great bonus
Why would you like to join Without FAME?: I'm looking to get a lot more serious about my play, with the end goal of starting to compete even if it's just the local/amateur level. Being part of a team is a great way to get and keep yourself in competitive shape.

On average, how many 1v1 games do you play a day (including custom 1v1s): 3-5 ladder games has been the norm, though I've had spurts where I will maintain 10+ games a week. I'm working on trying to regiment myself to at least 15+ games a day from now on.
What are your usual playing hours: Generally during the day or late at night EST. I've been playing mostly on the KR server where I'm gold/plat.

I also stream, and my computer/internet is strong enough to do 1680x1050 @30FPS.

Thanks for taking the time to read this Smile
Back to top Go down
AverageHero
Admin
AverageHero

Application: Krazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Krazy   Application: Krazy Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:45 pm

come by channel wFe
Back to top Go down
https://withoutfame.forumotion.com

Application: Krazy
Page 1 of 1